Mission Girls’ High School (H.S), Bankura has been established in the year 1952 by Christian Missionaries. Gradually from Class VIII standard it is now Higher Secondary (+2) standard. At present the School is running with 1843 Students, 40 permanent Teacher and 3 Para Teacher. Due to the cause of shortage of teaching staff as per student strength 5 nos. Part time Teacher have been engaged for smooth running of the School.
There are 2 clerks, one (01) Librarian, 2 Peons and 2 Lab Attendant. 3 nos. Teachers have joined in Permanent Post for the subject Bengali and Pure Science (Pass) in the year 2017.
In 2019 there has been Constructed an Open Mancha
It is a matter of joy that by the Grace of God Mission Girls’ High School (H.S), Bankura has been selected as best School of the District and awarded by the West Bengal Govt. “Best School Award”. It is to mention that in 2016 also the School had been awarded the same award by the State Govt. it is a matter of pride that Mission Girls’ High School (H.S), Bankura is a renowned Institution of Bankura District. It is a great success of Church Authority.